Thursday, December 29, 2011

Thank You God Alhamdulillah

Alhamdulillah,

This year U have gave me a lot than what I have ever wanted in my life. U gave me LOVE , u gave me MY FAMILY , U gave me my FRIEND , U gave me to know the REAL ME.

You show me that Karma are real, and i believe it . Yes, i do regret of what i have done in the past never will i repeat the foolish part of me again...

Its the end of the year 2011 , i wanna change not a lot but some will do to show U i'm being grateful of what u gave and i 'm being pleased of what U have taken from me...

I'm not ready if U choose to take me away from what i have in this world but if U decide it's time for me to go i will go, death always following behind me its for sure...

If i 'm away from LOVE, MY FAMILY, FRIEND and of course the REAL ME pleas God i'm begging U i pray for them to be protected always from the wrong path like i used to be.

Prevent them from hates hurts and harm like those i have been through before. I love them God... They are the only people in this world that's always remind me about You.

I asked to have a guy to love me and for me to love him back , You gave me

I asked to have My Family back , and guess what ??? You gave me also this year

I asked to have a great FRIEND , yup You did give me them

I asked to know who i am actually , You've show me how

I know one day i'm going to loose all this happiness. It won't last long enough but i don't mind God, You've gave me just the right things i needed. Thank You God for bringing me into this world. Thank You God for showing my eyes everything. Thank You God for giving me chances.

I'll leave 2011 in few more days... God knows what can happen in 2012...

Thank you for those who are willing to read my entry and supporting me from my back for all this time no matter what i do and what i like to do....

Farewell 2011 and welcome 2012 - - - - - - - - -

No comments:

Post a Comment