Monday, December 26, 2011

Nikon D3100

I have owned this D3100 since August,  but nearly a months i have not shoot anything because of some damage on it. Not a really serious damage actually.

Here We Go,


Since last week Saturday i started to shoot again here is one of my shoot, I have uploaded some of it to my Flickr account (still uploading right now) which i just created before i shut my eyes last night.

What is my mainstream ??? I choose for street photography
Why Street photography ??? Because i'm living in a street am grown and build to be a street gurl !
Another WHY ???

Right now i only have a VR 15-55 lens
This lens is suitable for capturing portraits images and of course a short lens what do you expect ??? capturing the alien shoot at day time??? its suitable for street photography la... and one more thing, i love challanges.

Which part is challanging in STREET PHOTOGRAPHY?
The part when you try to capture some portraits of the street walker. You Know what ??? I HAVEN'T YET CAPTURED ANY REAL STREET PORTRAIT... yup i did one but it's an portrait of a little boy walking with his dad. i like his face reaction.

Its really is my first trial on "Portrait"
and i left with failure...
but i don't give a damn bout it
WHY???
Its my first time i'll do better next time!
I have the guts ! so I can do better next time!







Street Photography is about ,
Capturing life/street/people faces or reaction which tell a lot about the street.

You don't need to talk to the street their looks,
Their reaction can tell it all out aloud.

You have GUTS YOU DO THIS...
If you DON'T just go home and play with dolls.
Enjoy some more shoot i got below.

For a much great view of it because it's not the actual size picture in this blog DO VISIT ME IN FLICKR http://www.flickr.com/photos/hani-g/







More bout photography from my point of view in next entry ! tqvm for reading !!!




No comments:

Post a Comment