Sunday, February 6, 2011

Short News

Fellas !!

Seriously Having a rally good time with my friends this few days . Will update my blog as soon as i have my lappy back . As the reasons for me not updating latest news or latest stuff or latest events in my place is because my lappy is not around with me . Promise you guys the best n fresh stuff to come on my " bloggie " + exciting picture for viewing .


Is working starting from today wish i can have one more day off . Still wanna hangout with my Gals actually having so much fun by LAUGTING OUT LOUD !!! seriously fun days with those gals ... No such words as BORING when i am with them . With my Dearest three paws Wany , Ayang , Farra i forget all my tensions about works , relationship , n family problems .. All of it flew away just like that with laugh !! Thanks dear gals , hope our friendship last longer then what we can think of ! <3 <3 <3

With LOve Hugs N kiSsess from me !! you Tigery Honey !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment