Wednesday, February 2, 2011

A Little Amazing THE END

Howdy Fellas !!!
What a day !! finally its the end of this chapter ... is watching "Ong bak" on channel 105 right now ...joining my mom..hakhahaha
Today im paid by my boss ... yes ... as expected without bonus or "ang pau" ... but its so ok .. i still can survive thou ... don't really mind bout it as long as im paid by my gardworks working for him ...
This afternoon , YUUHOOOWOOOOO ..... best day ...but the unbest part is my friend wany wont be joining me , Ayang , n farra "ngabang" to the houses that have been aimed by me ... hakahahah  ... im wishing for big ang pau this year ... then there will be alitlle something left for me to pamper myself on beauty stuff ... need some facial to my face ..its been a long time already im not taking care of my face ... beauty means onfident to me ... anyway back again to what i do that i think freakingly fuuunnn today ... first i get a call from ayang which wakes me up telling me to get my butt on her wheels a.s.a.p ... then me n wany dunno whats the plan in ayang n farra mind .. i dont really care at first ... hakhahaa... now i know where ayagn like the most to eat PIZZA HUT !!! ayang is a PIZZA  FREAKS ... seriously ... hahhah ... after we fill our stomach we get to the phase two then riding around the kiampung areas ... suddenly ayang mentions one words to me "K_BOX" ...Hey babY !! WHAt u waiting FOR ??? LETS GO !!!

thats a little things we did today ... as wany wont be here for four days ..gonna frakingly miss that snoppy ... akhaha ....but its so okey still got that farra pusak n garfield ... ngeeeee....tired but fun ... here i provide some pixca of us today ... having fun gurls day out !!

LOVE  MY GIRLS FELLAS COZ THEY ROCK MY LIFE N SPICE ME UP !!!
THANKS WANY < AYANG < FARRA





No comments:

Post a Comment