Saturday, February 26, 2011

14 Fabuary 2011 LAST DAY OF CNY SELEBRATION (GREAT EASTER SIBU BRANCH)




Welcome dance from the Lion 
then it got into the GE Sibu Branch heading for orange and the red packet



THEN THAT THINGS IS PREPARED (I FORGOT WHATS ITS NAMED)


Then that food is mixed . As you can see that the things held high . then higher the better . all the staff that coming on this events  stand the chance to do this ceremony of mixing this food (yes im in it too) . then the chopstic we take it home as BUAH TANGAN .

after this step , we are having our tummy filled with delicioouusss food !!! oUYEAHH !! thas the BEST PART !!!
 <--- its me , posing with the chopstick.
I enjoyed myself , seriously ... enjoy to be involved in things i never know anything bout it before ... I ENJOY LEARNING NEW THINGS.


These two girls are my workmate ----->
the one wearing spec do well in finishing her works but she have bad temper thats is why she is not working with our agency anymore ...
The one beside har MISS KHO !! the CLAIM Queen !!! she helped me a lot in doing CLAIMS at my early stage working in Great eastern ... 
Im Proud to be Great Eastern Staff !!! 

Erm ... this one ... its MR WONG SOONG SENG ----->
he is my boss .  A good boss i admit but sometime he annoy me !!!
yes i do hate him sometime  when he makes mistake .. but what to do HE IS THE BOSS ... The note that he is holding is the one he have done ... nothing i can say anymore bout my boss ... HE IS .... bla bla bla ... hahahahh

I love to attain events  pasal dapat meet new people yang macam2 perangai and i can learnt macam2 benda from those people  ... seriously ... IF KITA MAOK SUCCESS DALAM HIDUP KITA MESTI BLAJA DARI ORANG YANG SUCCESS DALAM HIDUP !!! don't learnt from those people that only know how to give advice but they don't have any improvements in them self ... trust me  ... this is true ...

No comments:

Post a Comment