Tuesday, February 22, 2011

I am Born This Way

I am Born not to satisfied anybody even myself ... I am born because i deserve to learnt the same as you guys ... don't blame on me on things that i can't achieve the goal like you expect me to do . I am doing things based on my ability and knowledge . Its not that i'm stupid it is the time to be blamed because i i'm still too slow ... Or , there wasn't anything or anybody to be blamed on a person stupidity like me . I also wish that i an fulfill the requirement that everyone need from me , never judge me simply , judge yourself first stand in front of the mirror and look carefully into the reflection ...

Every human have their own ability and disability , everyone does!! so what to be questioned at ???
For me , the only things that i can do is to improve my life ... I want to learnt from the people that can we said "lupa daratan" jsut because on their glory .. why i wanna learnt from them ? its because , it is hard to gain knowledge from that kind of people sometime their style are different from those good people ... the harder to get the better IS MY STYLE ...

I don't mean to be jealous to all the friend of mine yang dah success , just that takwang mesti la maok behave juak .. jangan just because takwang pat keja bagus dah u look down on us yang x bkerja bagus tok ... Come on la human  , my friend yg dah bekerja bagus is not only ko sorang jak la ...banyak gik ... siap mun nya da masa he can spoon me n my other friend gik ya .. what is wrong with you ??? i don't expect you to help me , just jangan loba ..because one day hell knows when the God is going to steal all those away from you ... ingat tok jak ...

I learnt smting from a gurl that i know from last year (our friednship start last year) ... she is younger than me ... what did she do ???? she waited patiently ... she wait ... and wait ... and wait ... and wait ... then with a sudden the THINGS that she expected COMES in front of her eyes suddenly ... then the God event gave her EXTRA PRICES from the THINGS ... equal she get a FULL PAKAGE stuff .. dari nya ku blaja ... ku tengah saba masa tok hope suatu hari kelak kita x tauk esok or lusak THINGS happen ... the way that happen to my dear friend here ...

subhanallah ....

2 comments: