Tuesday, February 1, 2011

A Little Amazing Part Two

Its nearly 11 already and still the same my boss is still not coming to the office ... what the hell is it in that old man head i also don't know . I hope he will be in later on and pass me my salary or i'll burn down this place . THATS MY PROMISE (maybe)

What Happen yesterday after work time ???
a lot baby .. A LOOT ... finally last night i manage to have Double Chicken Prosperity Burger , McFizz and of course twister as my dinner !! Credit to mom !!! oww man ..forget the phone cable ... will upload those pix later on when i get home ... hahahah


And last night is also the worst things comes ... worst comes after best things usually right ??? .. life the way it is . Problems can lead to arguments in relationship n also in family ... "MONEY" that my main point of typing all this part one and part two stuff ... u see how is my life this few days just because of my salary things got stuck in the middle waiting to drop down or continued with success ... don't know how this things will end later on ... hope i get my money n hope my boss will be in later on ... hope magic happens n its AMAZING if this is going to be true .

"MONEY"
Why i said "a little amazing" this is all because of money . no money no talk, no money no honey
money is amazing because anything can happen with it .. there are no such things as without money love can still survive ... a family can be seperated just because of financial problems ...

believe this no money u wont be alive by now .. so never say "I DON'T NEED MONEY"

p/s : my boss just called me just now hope i get my money !!! i want my money coz i deserve it !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment