Monday, January 9, 2012

How i start to love Photography




This is my first own camera a simple basic compact function with a 2 AA battery.  I have it when i was still in form 5 all i do with it is capturing portrait pictures of myself my family and friends. In the same time, i love to take pictures using my 2 MP phone camera. But the result from those picture are not really satisfying me.


So i upgraded myself to Sony Cyber-shot Travel Compact camera. it took me a long time to have this you know. Because i'm not living the silver spoon kind of life. After getting this camera i start to like capturing landscape, architecture, living and non living stuff. Not so long after that i heard peps are talking bout DSLR. i wonder what the hell is that things.

Finally someone told me about dslr then at the same time i'm lucky because are able to try a Nikon D40 Dslr. But it's not mine it's belong to someone else. My first shoot i use AUTO mode.In the market at that moment an simple dslr probably can cost you about 2K + + . All i hear in my head is "ouu hani just forget about it lah, u will never can afford that expensive kind of stuff"

But guess what ??? Last year in August i manage to have my own Nikon D3100. I didn't expect to have one that soon. I'm not actually prepared to have DSL. Alhamdulillah, with Allah will i finally know what an DSL is.

Actually guys i'm still on learning bout this camera stuff. I learned a lot and i forget also a lot ! my problem is i can't remember anything if i didn't write it down. so i decide to share with you guys in my blog about what i have learnt about DSLR one by one.

If there's mistake in what i posted bout cameras pleas correct me in future, thank you for those who support me in my brand new hobby! thanks to those in Flickr and to my friend Mia, she helped me a lot from the begining until i can stand on my own right now !! thanks GUGURL MIA !!!

See you guys next post!!









No comments:

Post a Comment